The first (partial) day of the road trip! I was only on the road for a few hours today, but it was a start! When the day started, I did not know the four ladies I am road tripping with, but after a few short hours, it's easy to tell we are becoming fast friends.
I am the only person in the car from Oklahoma, so we took a little adventure through Oklahoma City, and I got to be somewhat of a tour guide for them. It was so much fun! We got dinner at Hideaway Pizza, drove by the Chesapeake Energy Arena, visited the bombing memorial, walked down Automobile Alley, and currently, we're at the motel. I watched the last quarter of the Thunder vs. Spurs game when we got here, and that was upsetting.
Last night, I was stressing about packing and getting everything to fit in the car. It was a totally stupid thing to stress about because guess what... it all fit perfectly fine!
The first day went well, and I can't wait to see all of the wonderful plans that God has for me this summer!
Tomorrow we are traveling from Clinton, OK to Albuquerque, NM. Everything west of Amarillo, TX is new territory for me, and I can't wait to see it all!
Until later,
Tabi
Hello love!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading all about your summer project festivities while you're there. Make sure you have lots of fun, take LOADS of pictures, and make some new friends! I miss you so much, but I can't wait to come back to school and hear all about your God-filled summer! I will be praying for you throughout your journey. And even though I'll be in a different country, as always if you need ANYTHING please don't hesitate to contact me! I'm only a measly 10 hours away from Santa Cruz by plane! :) LOVE YOU!
-Miss Frizzle